Seattle Seahawks star Richard Sherman is already putting his new salary to good use, buying NBA star and Seattle native Jamal Crawford’s home in Maple Valley last week for a reported $2.31 million. Crawford originally purchased this home in 2006 for $3.231 million, and it’s been on and off the market since 2008.
The four-bedroom, 6 1/4 bathroom home spans 9,435-square-feet and was built in 2004. The three-story home is located in the suburbs south of Renton, WA. The mansion sits on a 4.96-acre, fenced-in lot located on a dead-end street.
According to the property listing on Redfin, Sherman’s new home includes quite a few luxurious amenities. Among the highlights are:
- An indoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Three outdoor water features
- A billiards room, media room and game room with a wet bar
- An athletic court
- Two full kitchens
- A family room with a triple-height ceiling
- Two floor-to-ceiling stone fireplaces
- A personal beauty salon
- A private deck for every bedroom
- Tuscan columns, slate floors, arched windows and a curved grand staircase
- Gated entry and parking for an RV
- A security system with cameras
Taking that kind of hit has to hurt, even when you’ve got Crawford’s kind of money, don’t you think?